Nice to be here. (1 Viewer)

spottedrooster

Reaction score
Thanks for putting out the welcome mat. It's not uncommon for golfers to use poker chips for ball markers. Watching closely, some men and women on the professional tours do this. Courses sell their own logo chips also. Is there much crossover here in the collector forum?

Attachments

• 20231227_184318.jpg
    20231227_184318.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 58
Welcome. I did not know that about ball markers. I have to keep an eye out next time I watch. It’ll suck though if they use dice chips! :LOL: :laugh:

Welcome! I’m not much into golf, but there are plenty of discussions about customized chips that you can read here!

Thanks for putting out the welcome mat. It's not uncommon for golfers to use poker chips for ball markers. Watching closely, some men and women on the professional tours do this. Courses sell their own logo chips also. Is there much crossover here in the collector forum?
Welcome! There's some golfers on here, but the ball markers I've seen are all pretty ugly and cheap, few collectors are going to throw a rare chip down on the green lol.

Love Pasatiempo
Not much collectibility in those course chip markers other than souvenir mementos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom