Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hello, I am putting this storage chest up for auction. Winning bid will be responsible for shipping. I did an estimate to LA and the shipping was $61. If you are interested in bidding and would like to get an estimate just let me know and ill try and get it as fast as possible.

The chest is in good shape, the side panels are split but the chest is still very stout.
Weight is 50 lbs 26X19X11

The chest is lockable comes with two keys.

Will easily hold 4,000 chips and up to 5,400 chips. Great storage with a portable caddy that will hold 1,400 chips

1. STARTING BID: [$275]
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ [5.00]
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [9:00 P.M., ET, 4/30] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: [winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost. ]
10. Payment Terms: [PP FF
IMG_3260.JPG
IMG_3259.JPG
IMG_3257.JPG
IMG_3256.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3252.JPG
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG

nice chest, I have something similar, but smaller, I really like yours
Thanks! Its pretty cool for a small box its built to store a lot of chips. The base to it will hold tons of chips so i will still have two nice cabinets for my chips if I can sell or trade this one.

IMG_4201[1].JPG IMG_3074.JPG

Would prefer chips over cash.

Sahara NCV
Vegas World Black/green
ASM set

For California members I can cover shipping and throw in Morango live chips If you have a set that is valued above the chest.

The more I look at the split sides its just ready to be sold . Needs to be repaired first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom