Found Old School Samples - Mostly China Clay - Circa 2008 - Free (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

innacanoe

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
pokerchiplounge.com sample set from circa Dec 2008

If you are interested in any of these for your own curiosity please let me know. I would be happy to ship them to you. Otherwise they are headed to the landfill.

Of most interest I think would be the two older iterations of Dunes china clays - one with faux shaped inlay and one without. Both include the words "commemorative" on the label. But I suppose the solid Blue "Great Wall" is also an interesting historic example.

IMG_0562.png

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0570.jpg

I have a large china clay collection and would take those. The ones in the top two rows. If someone else wants the ceramics, they can have them. Otherwise I'll take everything to save them from the landfill.

Is the solid blue a china clay, or a ceramic. Can't tell from the photo. If china clay then I definitely would like to have it too.

Of most interest I think would be the two older iterations of Dunes china clays - one with faux shaped inlay and one without. Both include the words "commemorative" on the label.
Is one of those China clay and one of them some kind of nexgen plastic? Or were there multiple China clay Dunes sets?

Is the solid blue a china clay, or a ceramic. Can't tell from the photo. If china clay then I definitely would like to have it too.

I believe it's a china clay. I'm not sure the difference between CC and Nexgen

The only one that is for sure a ceramic is the deadman's poker.

PM me your address and I'll send all but the dead man your way to do what you'd like with them

I have a cash set of the plastic Dunes Commemoratives and for some odd reason I can't get rid of them.

Only two of those chips are China clay -- the blue Greek key chip (imported by PGI, pokerchiplounge was one of their distributors), and the round label Dunes chip (imported by TCR).

The Desert Palm and Pioneer Club chips are 9g plastic, similar to NexgenPro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom