Not Mine Old THC Set (1 Viewer)

Seems like a better deal than you'd usually see on eBay, though that's not saying a lot.
It's not the most playable (or efficient) breakdown with quarters, half-dollars, ones, fives, and tens, especially since half of the chips are ones. They look like they've seen a fair amount of play, but the condition isn't bad.
I haven't followed the market too closely on THC solids. Monograms don't sell for a whole lot - probably $2 apiece would be the top of the market here, and these days that price is probably closer to a buck apiece. I agree with @Okku that they're C&J, not Paulson, which means they're not leaded, for whatever that's worth to you.
TL; DR - if those are your initials and you like a low stakes game with lots of chips, make an offer!

I
Those are Christy and Jones chips. Not Paulsons for anyone wondering.
I looked at them, and came to the same conclusion. The green on the $5 is not a Paulson color.

I

I looked at them, and came to the same conclusion. The green on the $5 is not a Paulson color.
I can see it by looking at the font used for the monograms and then the hats, plus the sides of the chips. I've noticed CJs are a bit shinier on the edges too in some lighting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom