• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Palm Beach Cruise Line (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Someone I'm buying chips off of says he has 4000 Paulsons for sale

palmbeach.png

He says he wants $20,000 for all of them. Won't split them up. Money order only. Any takers? I can pass on the info.

That’s crazy talk. Unless he’s got a stash of never-used mint chips, he’s way out of line.
Very cool chips though.

I'm just a messenger. I'm doing business with him for another deal, and he casually mentioned these ones. And no, I didn't (and wouldn't) spend $5 per chip for this type of chip in this type of condition. I honestly don't have any clue what these chips would be worth. But if there were cleaned up, why not $2.50-$3.00?

I'm just a messenger. I'm doing business with him for another deal, and he casually mentioned these ones. And no, I didn't (and wouldn't) spend $5 per chip for this type of chip in this type of condition. I honestly don't have any clue what these chips would be worth. But if there were cleaned up, why not $2.50-$3.00?
The $5s have sold for ~$.75-$1, I’d say maybe $2 for the $25s and $3-5 for the $100s, he’s delusional if he actually expects to get $5/chip

The $5s have sold for ~$.75-$1, I’d say maybe $2 for the $25s and $3-5 for the $100s, he’s delusional if he actually expects to get $5/chip

I think right now, cleaned up, you'd likely get a little north of $1 for the fives (I'd might pay up to $1.25-1.50 for cleaned up used fives with shaped inlays). The others seems about right.

Of course if there were actually mint (which they're not), >$3/chip even for the fives would be pretty easy to get (IMO).

Realistically.... selling any of these at more than $1 per chip in bulk is asking too much.
If they were cleaned, in excellent to mint condition, and broken down into sets, then yeah, maybe.
But as an unloading, $1-$1.25 per is about going rate on older chips... even less as the wear goes up and the number of chips.

Any $1s? (Why doesn't anyone who has thousands of chips from defunct cruise lines ever have $1 chips?)

Also wanted to echo what was said above.... if they expect to get $5/chip for all 4000 chips at once, they're delusional.

Those chips are sweet..... if he drops his price down about 80 percent I'd be interested. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom