palmgaming.us vs palmimports.com (1 Viewer)

I get an error at the .us website and the palm imports.com website is absolutely worthless, the fact that they pay money to keep that site up and also have it in their sig line is mind bottling. they had an alternate website at one time that at least had products and prices but I can't remember what it was/is.....maybe it was the .us domain

The .us site is the one I used to place an order for CPS chips. I quickly got an email that my order was processed, but now it has been more than a week since I've heard anything. I am starting to worry that maybe they don't have them and I've missed my opportunity to buy them elsewhere. I wanted to make sure at least that I was on the right site, and ordering from who I thought I was ordering from.

Last edited:
The .us site is the one I used to place an order for CPS chips. I quickly got an email that my order was processed, but now it has been more than a week since I've heard anything. I am starting to worry that maybe they don't have them and I've missed my opportunity to buy them elsewhere. I wanted to make sure at least that I was on the right site, and ordering from who I thought I was ordering from.

I ordered CPS blanks and custom labels from PGI a couple weeks back, but I emailed Joe directly to do it. He told me they hardly ever check that website and shouldn't leave it up much longer. My order was filled and shipped inside 5 days. Reach out to Joe and inquire. He got back to me quickly the entire time.

Reach out to Joe and inquire

I have done that to no avail. I'm surprised, because I've always had good dealings with Palm Gaming. Here's the full recap.

July 01 (3:00pm) - I placed a $500 order through the palmgaming.us web site. Paid with PayPal and the money was immediately transferred.

July 01 (10:14pm) - Received an email stating my order had been processed. Since it was 7 hours later, I assume that someone consciously sent it, and it wasn't an automated reply.

July 12 (10:02pm) - I send an email to sales@palmimports.com stating "Can I get some information on where order xxx is at? At this point, any information at all would be helpful. Thanks."

July 13 (9:16am) - Received an email from Joe stating that they were having email problems and I should use palmimports@aol.com from now on. With respect to my order he said "looking into this now".

July 13 (9:34am) - Received follow-up email from Joe saying essentially the same thing, but adding "let me know if this email makes it". No word on the order status.

July 13 (10:54pm) - I get home and find the emails from Joe.I send a reply to palmimports@aol.com stating. "I did receive your email, and will use the new address from now on. Any luck on finding out the status of my order?"

July 14 (8:14pm) - I get home to find no further response from Joe. So I send another email to palmimports@aol.com stating. "I am still waiting for information on what's happened to my order. Do you not have the chips? Do I need to cancel and look elsewhere?"

July 15 (now) - I come home and check my email and find no information on my order. Now I'm getting a bit upset. If I don't get a response tomorrow, I guess I will file a dispute with PayPal and never do business with Palm Imports again.

I just sent one more email to both email addresses stating "Still waiting for information on the status of my order." We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Last edited:
Try sending your emails with copies to everybody -- both pgi adresses, plus barry in shipping and kim (joe's wife in sales). One of the pgi question threads has all four addresses i posted.

Or just call them.

I managed to get someone in shipping on the phone. Was told that the chips I ordered have been out of stock for a while. He said Joe was supposed to let me know a couple of weeks ago. Guess he had more important things to do.

What makes me mad, is if I had been told in the beginning, there was time to make other arrangements. Too late for those now.

Does anybody have a phone number for them? Placed an order a week and a half ago, was informed a week ago that one of the chips were out of stock, that I could substitute a different demonation. Told them which one I wanted a week ago, for a week the order still said processing, I emailed palmgaming@aol.com twice now since then about the inquiry and haven't heard anything back. Then today the website doesn't exist anymore.

This is the last signature that I saw of Joe's from 6 months ago. Hope this helps.

pgilogojosephdaley.jpg

Does anybody have a phone number for them? Placed an order a week and a half ago, was informed a week ago that one of the chips were out of stock, that I could substitute a different demonation. Told them which one I wanted a week ago, for a week the order still said processing, I emailed palmgaming@aol.com twice now since then about the inquiry and haven't heard anything back. Then today the website doesn't exist anymore.

Email palmshipping@aol.com. I think that is Barry. He responds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom