Cancelled Paris $5s x260 for (my) RHC Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is potentially the most random ass trade thread you'll come across, but before selling (as I completed this set prior to my grail-set acquisition) I wanted to try a quick trade. Will trade the below RHC set for 260 Paris $5s in excellent+ condition. I will cover all shipping if such a deal gets done at an even swap. Feel free to PM with questions.

Cancun's have over-labels but are really easy to remove (as I did on one side of the 10 pictured).

6O1rFI4.jpg

Fz4eonx.jpg

LwWe3PT.jpg

I know it's random as hell but also GFYs

And GFYM too.

In general, I will say I love this set between the Hawaii Flower's and the $5s blending all the purple/blue/green chips and inserts together, but I simply won't be able to felt this anytime soon and the Paris $5s would slide right into a few homeless racks/barrels (that I'm keeping regardless) for an immediately completed set, pending some labels.

This is the last chipping frontier I remain confused by.

So for this set, it would have to be relabel. Because you can mill and label the hotstamps, but you can't peel/murder/mill/whatever the labeled ones and hotstamp them? Yeah?

This is the last chipping frontier I remain confused by.

So for this set, it would have to be relabel. Because you can mill and label the hotstamps, but you can't peel/murder/mill/whatever the labeled ones and hotstamp them? Yeah?
obama-wtf.gif

I'm confused too because I read this twice and still don't understand the question :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The RHC set you would just peel off the overlabel on the $5s (which I did on some by hand and had no issue) and play them as is. But I think this is a response to something not actually being asked?

View attachment 1401730

I'm confused too because I read this twice and still don't understand the question :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The RHC set you would just peel off the overlabel on the $5s (which I did on some by hand and had no issue) and play them as is. But I think this is a response to something not actually being asked?
I don't f*cking know. I'm trying to figure out why the f*ck I have hotstamped rhcs too, and why despite having no f*cking clue what to do with them, why I want to give you Paris $5s for more of them.

View attachment 1401730

Oh man, work required? That’s gotta be a 70% discount (based on the PCF Harvesting and other services). :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don't f*cking know. I'm trying to figure out why the f*ck I have hotstamped rhcs too, and why despite having no f*cking clue what to do with them, why I want to give you Paris $5s for more of them.
Those Hotstamp Paris $1’s would make an incredible limit set!

palpatine-do-it.gif

But also don't if it's just for the $1s and not the full set. I'll jeopardize my own trade to say that.

Those Hotstamp Paris $1’s would make an incredible limit set!
I'll take this as an excuse to post more pron:
I4LXD1R.jpg

4wLmUGS.jpg

OKNTBi6.jpg

View attachment 1401746
But also don't if it's just for the $1s and not the full set. I'll jeopardize my own trade to say that.

I'll take this as an excuse to post more pron:
I4LXD1R.jpg

4wLmUGS.jpg

OKNTBi6.jpg
Lol no it would be for the set. I need to go see how many $5s I gots.

I think I'm just tired of having so many project chips. F*cking 5,000 chips in my house and I only have 1 actual playable set.

Sorry, but you can’t have my Paris $5s. I just got them. Besides, I avoid RHC chips like the plague, and that’s why I only have… (checks inventory)… 8.774 of them. But at least none of them are “project chips”. Phew! :LOL: :laugh: Project chips are such a rabbit hole.

BUMP
"3... 2... 1..."

"how are these still here?!"

"wow, what a fantastic deal"

"I would snap call but _____"

"I'm waiting to call backup after someone else says dibs."

Three-way anyone? If someone is really interested in the set, let me know!

Maybe I need to throw them in play or splash so people can see how damn well that $5 ties all the chips together.
195bff13-9afd-4807-ab9f-7e73e0e54ca3_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom