Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector777

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all,

Looking to add larger denoms to my Paulson classics cash set. Open to condition as existing set slightly used already. Optimal mix/racks: 1 rack each of 25s, 100s and 500s.

As for price, I just bought some for 2.75/chip slightly used, I'd like to be around 3/chip or so but also not sure if that's unreasonable and I got a deal on my latest buy.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Looking to add larger denoms to my Paulson classics cash set. Open to condition as existing set slightly used already. Optimal mix/racks: 1 rack each of 25s, 100s and 500s.

As for price, I just bought some for 2.75/chip slightly used, I'd like to be around 3/chip or so but also not sure if that's unreasonable and I got a deal on my latest buy.

Thanks!
Yeah, $3 per is around the going rate for Classics in very good to excellent condition. Higher prices can be seen in the $500 and $1k chips, but don’t be tempted to pay those eBay prices.
If you’re patient, I’m sure some will emerge in your price range.

Yeah, $3 per is around the going rate for Classics in very good to excellent condition. Higher prices can be seen in the $500 and $1k chips, but don’t be tempted to pay those eBay prices.
If you’re patient, I’m sure some will emerge in your price range.
Thank you! Appreciate the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom