Paulson Top Hat & Cane Fabulous Las Vegas Chips (1 Viewer)

M24

Waiting List
Reaction score
I have a set of Paulson fabulous Las Vegas chips that I use for my own neighborhood cash games but have been looking for more of them to allow for larger games and recently found about 100 more to buy at a price of a little less than $5/chip. I was wondering what you all feel is a decent price for me to buy these at. Attached is a photo of my current collection. I’d love to eventually grab another 300-400 chips but they aren’t easy to find these days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 114
If you can find minty FLVs for $3-4 you should snap buy them or tell me where they are. This is my favorite chip set and perhaps the set I use the most. I absolutely love them.
View attachment 1339382
Linking you to those two sets back in the day is one of my chipping regrets :LOL: :laugh:, but you've done wonders with the set and upper denoms!

And yeah OP, you have an amazing set; FLVs are always underrated and amazing! The lime/grey combo on red on the fives is top tier, and I like the fun/funky yellow inlay too.

If you can find minty FLVs for $3-4 you should snap buy them or tell me where they are. This is my favorite chip set and perhaps the set I use the most. I absolutely love them.
View attachment 1339382
Okay, good to know. Thanks! Those $500 and $1,000 demoninations that you have in your set are a different color than mine. I’ve never seen those before. I didn’t know they made different colors of the FLV’s.

Okay, good to know. Thanks! Those $500 and $1,000 demoninations that you have in your set are a different color than mine. I’ve never seen those before. I didn’t know they made different colors of the FLV’s.
Those are different chips with new labels applied to match the FLVs.

I relabeled the 500s and 1ks because I use 43 mm for hi denominations. FLV 500s and 1ks are 39 mm.

Reactions: M24
Hey, one more question for you all. What size chip rack should I buy that will fit the Paulson FLV 39mm chips in snug 20 chip increments (100 per rack)? The ones I got with my case don’t fit perfectly and I’d like to get some that fit exactly as they should. Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom to a newbie

Hey, one more question for you all. What size chip rack should I buy that will fit the Paulson FLV 39mm chips in snug 20 chip increments (100 per rack)? The ones I got with my case don’t fit perfectly and I’d like to get some that fit exactly as they should. Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom to a newbie

Paul-son 24010 or Unique 4200 racks are usually best for mint chips. More used chips will always have some wiggle room. You really need to watch out for warped chips, which can be very hard to impossible to fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom