SOLD Paulson yard sale treasure hunt, part deux! SOLD! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Small mixed lots of Paulson chips that are similar (yet different!) to my last small batch offering: Take a look at these pics:

P1090857.JPG

Here's a slightly closer look at the faces:

P1090858.JPG

The breakdown is as follows (by column on the bottom picture)

A) 33x Aztar 5s, good condition - $26

B) 24x Huntington Park 20s, good condition - $30

C) 16x Huntington Park 2s, excellent condition - $24

D) 12x Ace's 3s, near mint condition - $12

E) 9x TTSS Ent (Tex's Cardroom) 1's, fair condition (THC with metal, very rare!) - $18

F) 13x VIP Club 100,000, near mint condition - $26

G) 3x Terrible's 5s, good condition - $3

H) 1x Bally's Reno T5, fair condition - free with any purchase that includes Bally's roulettes below

I) 22x Bally's roulette (FDL), near mint condition (House mold - these are VERY nice!) - $22

J) 22x Harry Truman 5s, excellent condition (RCV) - $18

K) 10x Abraham Lincoln NCV, good condition (RCV with giant inlay) - $8

L) 2x Sharkey's 1s, good condition (RCV) - free to first person who buys 3 or more small lots at once

M) 34x Lucky Derby 1s, fair condition - $14

N) 12x Limelight 1s, fair condition - $7

Prices exclude shipping. Combine lots and save! ALL-IN SPECIAL: Take all 223 chips for only $150 SHIPPED to Canada/US ($25 credit to International).

I did a little quick research on the TTSS Ent (Texas Cardroom) 1s, which is the yellow one in the second column above the VIPs. It turns out that these might be worth $10-$15 each on the collectors market! I'm not a collector and don't move in those circles, and I'm definitely not an eBay seller, but if you're enterprising you might find some interest in that regard.

Please PM with wants and dibs. No sales confirmed (except ALL-IN SPECIAL) within the 1st 24 hours, to give everybody in the world a chance to see this ad. Priority sales will be given to those ordering larger lots. Feel free to ask questions here.

*** UPDATE: ALL SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST! ***

Last edited:
I love CiCs, and those lot E TTSS Ent caught my eye right away. I'm not a single chip collector either, but they might be interesting as bounty chips or some such.

Anyway, I'll leave them for someone with a Texas connection. Should they somehow be left at the end, I'd give them a good home... GLWS!

Just a little note about shipping costs from Canada to the US:
A little box of 60-80 chips would be about $15. The whole lot would normally be about $26 (but is free if you take everything!), Little bits and pieces, like 10 chips here, or 20 chips there, might end up almost doubling your end costs.
I will sort through the posts here and the PMs and make the pending notices tonight.

Just a little note about shipping costs from Canada to the US:
A little box of 60-80 chips would be about $15. The whole lot would normally be about $26 (but is free if you take everything!), Little bits and pieces, like 10 chips here, or 20 chips there, might end up almost doubling your end costs.
I will sort through the posts here and the PMs and make the pending notices tonight.

My much PM stands even with all the shipping costs. Jesse

it actually makes sense for me to take all the chips and then reship at your prices to those in conus for less shipping cost. Saves me some money and likely all the other people some too. Except outside conus. If deal is still available I’ll take all and reship, minus the 4 selections I would like to hang onto. Don’t know what you have going behind the scenes. Just throwing it out there.

it actually makes sense for me to take all the chips and then reship at your prices to those in conus for less shipping cost. Saves me some money and likely all the other people some too. Except outside conus. If deal is still available I’ll take all and reship, minus the 4 selections I would like to hang onto. Don’t know what you have going behind the scenes. Just throwing it out there.
If this eventuates, I'd like the following shipped to CA. please.

B
C
D
G

Thank you, everybody. Since @morrotito was the first to activate the ALL-IN SPECIAL within the 1st 24 hours, he has dibs on everything. Payment pending.

Once the transaction is complete, I will leave it to him to handle further distribution of chips. Peace, out.

Thanks @allforcharity

Hi all, please PM me dibs on those chips you want, I have just sent payment. I definitely don’t have use for all those random chips. Just trying to help out. I am keeping E J M and N (and sharkeys) and maybe A unless someone has a huge desire for them. All others are fair game at prices noted above plus conus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom