PCF Calendar TIE BREAKER POLL (1 Viewer)

Please choose 1 option

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Well we've had a tie for 11th place.

This poll will only be open for 2 days so make sure you get your votes in quickly.

PLEASE NOTE VOTING IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO HAVE PREORDERED A 2016 CALENDAR.

Piss'd N Broke - Payback
image.jpg

Lakeshore Inn - LabMonkey
image.jpg

Really hard choice I love love love those lakeshore chips lab monkey but am always a proponent of custom sets and the passion behind them. Best of luck.

Two really great sets, and good photography, too! This was a tough choice.

The customs are great, however, hotstamps, fracs, shaped inlays, glow in the dark cali colors and nobody else has them...Lakeshore is the choice for me.

Both are awesome. I played with the paybacks set in Chicago. Very sexy chips. That 1.00 chip is the nuts.

It was tight for me as well. Almost a coin flip, but in the end it was the Piss'd n Broke nickle in a cash set vs cash set battle. I mean, c'mon - how do you not love a chip that cost 17 times more to make than it's cash value?

Very tight for me too. Both were easily in my top 11. I would love to own a set of the Lakeshore Inn chips they are stunning. But the Piss'd n Broke set was the first custom clay set I ever saw and before that I never knew you could get custom clay chips. In the end I voted for the one that started my custom chip set dreams.

I've been playing with the Piss'd n Broke set twice a month for a couple of years now and I'm even a bigger fan now than I was the first time I played with them. The custom table, game cloth, and dealer button were great additions to this gorgeous set. Congrats, @Payback!

Thanks all for the support in my absence. I honestly had no idea my set was even up this year for the calender until abby99 mentioned it to me when we were playing on Saturday night. Going to need to take some pictures and get my order in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom