PCF Giveaway PCF Logo 3D Printed Sign (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
pcf-_logo_3dprint_lg.jpg

Win a PCF logo 3D printed sign.
  • Size: 260mm x 88mm x 9mm
  • Has screw holes on back for easy hanging.
  • Open to all PCF members with 100 posts
  • Free Worldwide Shipping!

raffle-tickets.png

PCF Logo 3D Printed Sign <-- link to enter

The texture on the top is unholy; you won't be able to keep your hands off of it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
This will be the largest one available. Only one fits per plate. It's a nice size for a wall hanger in the man cave. I plan to make some smaller ones where I can print multiples per plate.

Math with fractions over complicates things. common dominators, yada yada yada.... LOL

I did get a combo tape measure a while back. :)

PXL_20240913_162904616.jpg

In! With a good-natured agenda.

If I win this beauty it gets prime position in my Aussie poker room. Demonstrating it is possible to ship beyond 'Conus Only' without being pushed to reshipping like a second class chipoer.

Viva la shipping! I mean... Ahem... Just give us a fair shake of the sauce bottle, mate.

Oh, and thanks for the giveaway, Tommy. Cool of you to send fridge magnets all this way, and lead by example.

Math with fractions over complicates things. common dominators, yada yada yada.... LOL

I did get a combo tape measure a while back. :)

View attachment 1387544
Don't get me wrong - I wish we would join the rest of the world. I loge for the day where I can pull out one set of wrenches, and it being the right size on the first go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom