For Sale PCF Poker Mat. 70" x 35" (1 Viewer)

SixSeven

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have a Poker Chip Forum poker mat for sale. 35"x70". See pics. In Excellent condition. Asking $100 plus shipping (Approx $55 to $70). Not sure if this price is too much to ask, so make an offer if interested.
PCF Poker Mat Full.jpg
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg

Is it the size of these things that makes it crazy expensive to ship?
The Poker Chip Forum table topper poker mat weights 11 pounds, or 12 with the box. I have a box from a table topper I bought for something else that this mat fits in, and it is 6 x 6 x 55 inches. I entered this into UPS Shipping, and it spit out 55 to 70 bucks depending on distance. I think it is the extra weight of the PCF mat that makes it extra.

The Poker Chip Forum table topper poker mat weights 11 pounds, or 12 with the box. I have a box from a table topper I bought for something else that this mat fits in, and it is 6 x 6 x 55 inches. I entered this into UPS Shipping, and it spit out 55 to 70 bucks depending on distance. I think it is the extra weight of the PCF mat that makes it extra.
I was wondering if the cost was due to the package shape. Would you be able to fold it in half lengthwise and then into thirds or quarters? Maybe it would fit into a 24x20 box versus a long rectangular one. Or would that just screw it up or permanently crease it?

I wouldn't want to try. It is meant to be rolled, and it would be really awkward as a blanket sheet fold. Also, I have a box to ship it in. and that is the main reason I am willing to ship it. If I didn't have a box for it, I would only sell it locally. If you are interested, make me an offer in a PM, including shipping and we will figure it out.

I believe I originally shipped them in 36 x 6 x 6 boxes (or 36 x 5 x 5) Weight is 10 lbs.

It's the 55" length jacking up the price. I'd cut the box down to 36". Cut it a little longer so you have flaps to fold over to close the end up.

It's the 55" length jacking up the price. I'd cut the box down to 36". Cut it a little longer so you have flaps to fold over to close the end up.
Hi Tommy,

I'm willing to do that if someone wants it. I just checked UPS and that would cut it down to $25 to $42 ($25 is Los Angeles, $42 is to Florida)

I shipped a few in the medium or large usps boxes, kinda forgot which.
Good luck!

Hi Tommy,

I'm willing to do that if someone wants it. I just checked UPS and that would cut it down to $25 to $42 ($25 is Los Angeles, $42 is to Florida)

Yeah, shipping is weird. The size (volume) is what matters more than weight.
Making your shipping boxes as small as possible is what saves the most money.

Congrats on selling.

Yeah, shipping is weird. The size (volume) is what matters more than weight.
Making your shipping boxes as small as possible is what saves the most money.

Congrats on selling.
Ty! Sold - Paid and shipped. Cutting down the box was the trick to reduce shipping cost. Thx all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom