SOLD Pink THC starbursts (leaded? with cancel stamp) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
This is a catch and release sale of some chips I just purchased from @leo822 and cleaned this weekend. The pink was simply too close to my red and the watermelon edge spot:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/chip-revitalization-weekend.121166/

These are older heavy THC chips (likely leaded) with multiple face cancellation stamps. There are 580 pinks available. They'd make good fracs, or the start of a limit / single-chip set for someone looking to get into genuine Paulson clay. All sharpie marker-ed chips have been removed (I'll toss those in as extras in case the buyer wants to dabble in ink removal). Chips have been cleaned and mineral oil applied on the rolling edges to even the coloration as much as possible and make them pop (with post-oil toweling to ensure evenness and no excessive oil application).

$65/rack + shipping FOB from my post office. Shipping costs based on quantity purchased (e.g., SFRB for $11, MFRB for $19, LFRB for $25). Discount for buying multiple racks (or especially buying everything).
pinks.jpeg

faces.jpg

Last edited:
All gone, thanks to all!

Rather than deal with loose chips, I’m adding ~10-15 extras per rack in case someone finds a chip they don't like. I’ll also spread out the sharpie chips rather than throw them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom