Please help : Looking for Prize Ideas (1 Viewer)

Rich Kline

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi,

I run a charity poker tournament every year supporting the Michael j. Fox Foundation. We typically have around 150 players (some who aren't serious poker people). I was looking for ideas for prizes. We can't do cash and will have buy-ins for the WSOP circuit, so I'm looking for things you would like to win (poker-related or not)

I have done Back to the Future memorabilia and Rounders stuff in the past. I was wondering if any of you had ideas or even items to sell/donate. Props to @TheChipRoom, who has donated in the past.

Thanks for any ideas!

Rich

IMG_0225.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

Love it!!

I'm a sucker for services. Offer your chips/tables/dealers for a one or two table private game? Don't know your location or legality but some of your players may love the chance to host their own poker night. The winner of my charity tournament got my table, chips, and me as a dealer for a poker night at his place, went very well.

@Highli99 that's a great idea. I have the sample sets, so I can either get a full set or maybe create a rounders poster with the chips.

Love it!!

I'm a sucker for services. Offer your chips/tables/dealers for a one or two table private game? Don't know your location or legality but some of your players may love the chance to host their own poker night. The winner of my charity tournament got my table, chips, and me as a dealer for a poker night at his place, went very well.

Another great idea. The event is in San Francisco, and Blue Dog Events has been running it for ten years.

@Highli99 that's a great idea. I have the sample sets, so I can either get a full set or maybe create a rounders poster with the chips.
i was suggesting an actual set of chips. say a case with 300-500 chips. not sure about your budget or goal, but they are very nice chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom