For Sale PocketJs Everything (Else) Must Go Sale - Tiger Palace and RPC (3 Viewers)

pocketJs

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Alright it’s been about six months since I discovered this wonderful, godforsaken place. I’ve built some incredible sets that are nearly finished (pending some relabels). I’ve met some awesome people. And along the way, I’ve accumulated a bunch of odds and ends. It’s time to make some space.

I also recently enjoyed an injury that limits mobility, so any trips to the post office are currently a PITA. Therefore, I’m going to do some bulk discount pricing IF you buy multiple full lots:
- Buy 2 full lots, 15% off total
- Buy 3 full lots, 20% off total
- Buy everything, 25% off total
If someone buys everything, they are going to get a very good deal relative to whatever pricing standard you worship: Ken Pricing / PCF Pricing / Salvation Army Pricing. I’d also ask for some patience and grace in shipping this out. Probably looking at the end of the week.

For lots 3-5, preference is not to split by barrel at first. Let’s see if anyone wants to get that sweet Costco Bulk Pricing first. And if not, we can split up the barrels.

In general, everything is in excellent condition. Judge condition from pics, and happy to take more pics for serious buyers.

ALL PRICES BELOW EXCLUDE SHIPPING. Shipping (and insurance) is additional at buyer’s expense. Only shipping to US addresses at this time. (US reshippers are fine.) prices are PPFF.

Lot 1: RPC 43mm T25K - Single Barrel

$250 for the barrel

IMG_6393.jpeg

IMG_6394.jpeg

Lot 2: Tiger Secondary $500 - Single Barrel - SOLD

$200 for the barrel

IMG_6395.jpeg

IMG_6396.jpeg

Lot 3: Tiger Palace VIP 1 $100 - Four Barrels

$210/Barrel or $800 for all four.

IMG_6402.jpeg

IMG_6401.jpeg

Lot 4: Tiger Palace $100k Sky Blue Bear Claws - 2 barrels

$180/barrel or take both for $350
IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6349.jpeg

Lot 5: Tiger Palace VIP 1 $500 (43mm) - Full Rack

$200/barrel or $950 for the rack.
IMG_6389.jpeg

IMG_6390.jpeg

Last edited:
Just making the math easy for some folks on the fence. If anyone were to take the full lot right now at a 20% discount:
- You'd get Tiger VIP $100s at $8/chip (vs. KP of $11/chip, almost 30% off)
- You'd get Tiger VIP $500s at $7.60/chip (vs. KP of $10/chip, almost 25% off)
- You'd get Tiger $100k Bear Claws at $7/chip (vs. KP of $12/chip, over 40% off)
- You'd get RPC T25k (amazing relabel candidate) at $10/chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom