Poker At The Barr (PATB) 2.0 - Custom Paulson Relabel Cash Set (1 Viewer)

TricycleClub

Full House
Reaction score
It’s been a long time coming. To be exact, 3 years, 2 months, and 4 days since I introduced my first PATB set.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/poker-at-the-barr-custom-paulson-relabel-cash-set.76872/

I wasn’t sure PATB 2.0 was going to be what it is. If I would have been asked years ago if I would have the opportunity to acquire these chips, the likelihood would have been close to nil. With that said, a huge thank you to the chippers who made these chips available to allow me to build this set. The original $5 for this set was the FLV $5, an amazing chip indeed. However, I got the chance to make a switch there and I think you all will enjoy the change to the workhorse chip in particular.

Okay, okay, enough talking… where’s the pr0n @TricycleClub?!!! Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Poker At The Barr, the 2.0 edition :)

IMG_5072.jpeg
IMG_5073.jpeg
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_5075.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg
IMG_5077.jpeg
IMG_5076.jpeg
IMG_5083.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5087.jpeg
IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg
IMG_5089.jpeg

Hell yeah, nice work man, this turned out really good. I really like the color matching denoms on the labels! What are the 5s again?

I’m tagged, it’s @TricycleClub, notification says something bout Poker at the Barr.

Oh shit it’s a meetup, it’s a custom sample, somethings happening! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They’re gorgeous and clean. Can’t beat a thc full relabel especially when there’s some nod to color matching in the design, I request these and some Havanas get felted when I come on down before years end!

Beautifully done, top to bottom. The colors, progression, label, whole 9. Perfection.

Ok, my turn now Mark. Dibs when released.

Brought some life back into this place! Amazing set Mark!

Was just talking about how no one makes relabel sets anymore, then you drop an absolute banger. No surprise from the SoCal crew. Love the $25/$100 combo especially! Looking forward to splashing pots with these in the future, whether I know the game or not :sneaky:.

Mint Bally's $1 are awsome...I have 2 x 2 racks in my relabel sets

AS cash (Paris $1 as quarters & relabeled Bally's $1...rest is OEM)
PCA cash (relabeled Bally's $1 as secondary)

Mint Bally's $1 are awsome...I have 2 x 2 racks in my relabel sets

AS cash (Paris $1 as quarters & relabeled Bally's $1...rest is OEM)
PCA cash (relabeled Bally's $1 as secondary)

Bally’s and Paris $1 for the win!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom