Poker Chips in Movies – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1 Viewer)

I have a set of these…still looking for ONE MORE rack of reds…
I have a set as well. I need some green $25….Also do you have $1’s? I’m happy to have 2 racks but I’ve never seen others.
IMG_4012.jpeg

These aren't movies of course, but I actually stumbled upon two different poker scenes in completely unrelated TV shows tonight. The first was Sneaky Pete S01E04 "The Fury" which aired in 2017 and, as has already been noted in a different thread here on PCF, certainly appears to contain just boring old dice chips.

Sneaky Pete S01E04.png

And then the second was the very opening scene of The X-Files S07E06 "The Goldberg Variation" which aired in 1999. This time I really thought they were just plain old dice chips yet again at first, but upon closer inspection there is definitely some type of hot stamp on them. It almost looks to me like they might be no-mold ceramics that say either "BCC" or "RCC" on them with the "C" in the middle being extra large... similar to what you might expect to see as the abbreviation of a country club's name. Granted they still strike me as being fairly bland poker chips, but I suppose they are at least slightly more interesting than the generic dice chips in Sneaky Pete. But all in all, the only thing we can say for sure is that the fact that I came across both of these poker scenes in one day assuredly means that I watch too much TV. LOL!!

The X Files S06E07 3.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom