Poker options in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Nickname

High Hand
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a new PCF member finding my self in Atlanta at the moment, with some hours to kill the next couple of days (both daytime and evening/nights). Was hoping to play some poker during my trip, but that seems to be difficult. I don't have time or ability to drive to a different city, so my only hope is if there is any local pub games or similar. If you got info about some options, please let me know.

PS: I haven't been an active user when it comes to posting and commenting, but I have managed to acquire a beautiful HSI set during my 90 days of being a PCF member :cool
1722294363633.jpeg

I know there's some bar leagues operating in Atlanta but I don't know which bars etc. I'm about an hour north of the city and driving down for bar league tourneys just doesn't appeal. https://atlantapokerclub.com/where-to-play/ looks like a good start if that's what you're looking for.

No commercial cash games, illegal here. Had a couple places try using daily/hourly fees rather than a traditional rake, but get shut down is my understanding

Thank you, this is way better than just hanging out at in the hotel bar :)

@demonnic I went to Gino's Blind Tiger last night, playing a PLO tourney. It was great fun and super nice people there. We ended up with 29 players in the tournament with a $90 prize to first place :p Four ways they wanted to chop $20 each and play for the remaining$10. Being the new guy was happy with whatever they wanted. Ended up in4th place after all my pot pot pot al ins went the wrong way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Paying $45 for taxi round trip and $30 for food and drinks didn't make it a profitable night, but way more fun than just chilling in a random bar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom