Poker Table - Raised Rail - with scrolling LED (2 Viewers)

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Has anyone built a raised rail poker table with scrolling text LEDs on the inside of the raised rail?

I swear I've seen such a table on WPT or WSOP, but I can't find a picture of said table.

I love this idea! Something that would show relevant game info. For example, if a tournament is being played, the scrolling text showing the remaining time of the current round, the current Small Blind/Big Blind/Ante amounts, as well as these next round amounts... even the payouts of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, as well as who has a bounty and how much, and on and on and on... (perhaps that's way too much info, but you get what I mean...)

A cash game would be simpler, I guess... show current blinds/ante, the current time, next bomb pot, current high hand for the night, whatever...

I'm not an electronics expert whatsoever, so I have no idea what would be involved. Wondering if it's simply cost prohibitive, or something else preventing such a concept... Or, if it's feasibly possible without breaking the bank. Guessing it would need to be something like 20-22' if fully wrapped, or maybe something like 18' with a dealer cutout (complete guesses here). And, it would need to be able to be customized on the fly to update such info I listed above - perhaps controlled via smart phone??

Am I on to something??? Or has this already been discussed??? Thoughts??

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom