Wanted PokerStars Caribbean Adventure PCA Chipco $1000 chips (1 Viewer)

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I just picked up this cool Chipco set and would like to fill out the top end to use for tournements.

Found some but still could use a few more barrels of the yellow $1k chips ($1000), please let me know if you can help!

Thanks for looking!

(not my pics, just let me know if you want them taken down, thanks)
XVw5Bs9 copy2.jpg

These are the chips I am looking for :love:

PXL_20231112_165022746.MP copy.jpg
PXL_20231112_163143338.PORTRAIT copy.jpg

Last edited:
I am sitting on the largest set of these. I have 6 tables of T25 with 12/12/5/7/x. I do not, unfortunately, have excess $1ks. I may have some excess $5ks. I'll take a look and report back.

Here is the thread where I sold these. I struggled to sell them at bargain prices for some reason. Maybe it looked too good to be true? By the way, the price you paid is great given you have $5s and the only complete rack of original $500s that I think exist. I don't have either of those (originals anyway). I would have snap bought the set had I seen it.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ture-chipcos-1-limit-set-left-samples.118869/

In the classified ad you will see I created infill files that are with BR Pro. The ones I got came out great. BR Pro has those files and you can order from them.

Also, @justincarothers has a dealer button file I created that you can order to go with these.

I am sitting on the largest set of these. I have 6 tables of T25 with 12/12/5/7/x. I do not, unfortunately, have excess $1ks. I may have some excess $5ks. I'll take a look and report back.

Here is the thread where I sold these. I struggled to sell them at bargain prices for some reason. Maybe it looked too good to be true? By the way, the price you paid is great given you have $5s and the only complete rack of original $500s that I think exist. I don't have either of those (originals anyway). I would have snap bought the set had I seen it.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ture-chipcos-1-limit-set-left-samples.118869/

In the classified ad you will see I created infill files that are with BR Pro. The ones I got came out great. BR Pro has those files and you can order from them.

Also, @justincarothers has a dealer button file I created that you can order to go with these.

Awesome! Thank you, this is very helpful! Yes, that would be awesome if you could let me know if you have any extra $5k (or $1k) chips :)

XVw5Bs9 copy2 copy.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom