Pokerstars chips (1 Viewer)

Filipeeek23

Reaction score
Hello comunity!
I hope I am on the right place with this question. Recently I bought some ceramic Pokerstars "cash" chips. My question is: what are those? Are they good or trash? Could someone please help me answer these questions? Thank you very much! And have a great day! :) Filip from Czech Republic.

Attachments

• IMG_2863.JPG
    IMG_2863.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2865.JPG
    IMG_2865.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_2864.JPG
    IMG_2864.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
They're good if you like them! Looks like ceramics. They range from 0.25 to at least 500 so it's aiming to be both a cash and tournament set, which is not easy to do. How many of each denom do you have?

Thank you for your answer, 25x .25
25x .50, 25x 1, 25x 5, 25x 100 & 25x 500
I would love to have much more of those black 100, but it is impossible to buy, since it is discontinued on poker stars website.
Do you have an idea? How much do you think this could cost? 150$?

Ceramics, probably half that bought new. So 75 maybe. But the even distribution makes it hard to get playable stacks out of it.

Still great, I paid 30 dollars for them :) I am thinking of buying some similar ceramic chips (I like those Nevada Jacks) to complete this set. If I could find these somewhere, I would buy them immediately of course.

Interesting, I've never seen these ceramics before. I remember seeing some Poker Stars promotional chips on a ASM A-mold, I think with 312 spots, black background inlay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom