Pre-Addiction? (5 Viewers)

sdotplayz

Reaction score
What's up chippers! Title is in reference to my joining while not yet owning any meaningful sets... but I do know myself well.
Bounced around in here a few times before signing up, figured it was better to get in now than delay further until I'm in desperate need.
Anyway I like nice things and tend to take my time while figuring out how/when to get them at a fair price so I've committed to spending unecessary amounts of time here with you to figure it all out!
Should probably start with a cash game set to host a regular home game while I get myself all twisted up about what's the best/perfect/coolest/rarest set I can reasonably manage to own.
Anyone want to share what they started with or conversely what isn't a great set to start with?
I kind of like the simplicity of a predesigned mold maybe in line with what I saw one of the members offering group buys on earlier this month (justincarothers)
Ultimately I'm a nostalgic guy so I'd like to acquire/build a set from a place I have a connection (I'm sure most of us do?) so will look for regionally relevant sets from Foxwoods or more dive style sets from a place like Bills Gambling Hall.
Happy to be here soaking up the details and look forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome!
I started with BRPro and then moved to THCs, its the only THC set I've owned and at the moment plan on owning.

Happy Chipping!

1729282850546.png

First set I built here were Jack Cincinnati's...really liked the set, but then sold them to pursue other chips.
JC2.jpg

Proceeded to buy and sell many many sets afterwards...but kept a few for myself including my grail set
BCC 1.png

BCC 2.png

Welcome!
I started with BRPro and then moved to THCs, its the only THC set I've owned and at the moment plan on owning.

Happy Chipping!

View attachment 1405392
Looks like a nice clean set!

Answer……….. :cool
View attachment 1405431View attachment 1405432
This took about 7 years to put together.

Got hooked on these in the beginning……..View attachment 1405440View attachment 1405439
Welcome to PCF…….
Love that table shot!

First set I built here were Jack Cincinnati's...really liked the set, but then sold them to pursue other chips.
View attachment 1405457

Proceeded to buy and sell many many sets afterwards...but kept a few for

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom