Pre-USPC Kem Arrow Replacement Cards (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a deck of Kem Arrow poker size jumbo index, red/blue, that I purchased not long before the sale to USPC. Around the time of the sale I sent off to the old Kem address for a replacement Ac and they were kind enough to send me one. I put it with the deck and have never used it. Last night after storing this deck for about the last 10 years, I got it out to use at our weekly game. Unfortunately, we discovered that the replacement Ac is about 1mm narrower than the other pre-USPC cards making the deck unusable. Also, the plastic stock has a slightly different finish on it and the corners are kind of squared off rather than perfectly rounded like the pre-USPC Kems . It appears I may have a new Kem rather than a pre-USPC Kem but I don't have any USPC Kems to compare it to. Huge disappointment after saving the setup for so many years.

Are there any new sources for pre-USPC Kem replacements? I know USPC can't help, but I am hopeful something may have popped up I haven't heard about.

I had the same issue with mine, I contacted KEM and they sent out 3 more Blue arrow backs each one a little different, and NONE of them worked. I kinda gave up so I am now watching this thread to see what people say...

Not to threadjack, but I think I speak for all of us who remember them when I say we'd love to see some new pr0n of the Club 875 set. Beautiful chips.

Not to threadjack, but I think I speak for all of us who remember them when I say we'd love to see some new pr0n of the Club 875 set. Beautiful chips.

Thank you, with credit to J5. I will get them posted a bit later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom