Wanted Purple / Green Faded Spade Bridge Set Ups (2 Viewers)

For how much people trash these cards you think they would want to get rid of them lol
I’ve always liked em. I’ll see if I have a bridge setup that’s still sealed and DM ya

I think they are good cards. I’m no card critic though. I don’t really discern. I think Kem and Copag are highly overrated. That’s about all I know.

These are my 2nd favorite behind Piatniks. Love the art and the design. I have one of each set up. I may be open to letting go of thr 4-color set up. My guys hate playing with 4-color…
I remember when randomly broke out the 4 color deck, back when I first started hosting.

The group thought I was some sort of heretic. I had no choice but to take them off the table and go back to standard colors. It was overwhelming, they were ready to beat me if I didn’t comply, at least that is how I felt, they were that disgruntled.

I’ve always liked em. I’ll see if I have a bridge setup that’s still sealed and DM ya

I think they are good cards. I’m no card critic though. I don’t really discern. I think Kem and Copag are highly overrated. That’s about all I know.
Booyah

I have some 4 colors that have been used 2x my guys had issues with the colors but no1 really cared enough to change them… but lmk if ur interested.

IMG_5486.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom