Questions on cheapest tournament set (1 Viewer)

oatmilk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience putting sticker inlays on dice chips? or other forms of marking dice chips to prevent cheating (possibly stamps or sharpie my signature)?

Housemates and I recently started having STTs which are growing into MTTs and I want to help keep the integrity of the game while staying budget conscious. I generally trust everyone (no randoms), but I'd rather be better safe than sorry.

You cant put a sticker on dice chips since there's no recess, meaning they wont stack and slide on eachother. The cheapest would be to buy other plastic chips like the Monte Carlos or something, they have denominations printed and theyre less attainable than the usual dice chips.

I bought the cheap home labels and put them on dice chips. It's a lot of energy. And as mentioned, can create stacking issues. I'd put aside winnings as a poker fund and upgrade chips that way. I ended up getting majestics from apache .Com

Anyone have any experience putting sticker inlays on dice chips? or other forms of marking dice chips to prevent cheating (possibly stamps or sharpie my signature)?

Housemates and I recently started having STTs which are growing into MTTs and I want to help keep the integrity of the game while staying budget conscious. I generally trust everyone (no randoms), but I'd rather be better safe than sorry.

Your best bet on dice chips for a denom is to make a stamp with permenant ink or simply a sharpie......
There are many denominations options for less than .30/chip commercially that are better.

Any way to mark the chip? Fill one dice in with sharpie or drill a little hole in each chip. There are cheap options out there for denominated chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom