For Sale Red HHR’s *Taking Offers* - w/ Rack, Shipped (2 Viewers)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Big Red himself, one of the greatest athletes our country has ever seen was not only a tremendous racehorse but also an artisan at heart.
IMG_7107.jpeg

It’s been said that after long roadtrips and after “Big Red” had gotten settled in his temporary stable, many of the jockeys, trainers, and bugboys would get together for poker after the rush rush of practice runs and rubdowns began to abate.

Now Secretariat was considered far too valuable to be allowed the late nights and overall energy sapping that long sessions of poker would subject participants to and as such was excluded from playing. This really pissed him off.

One night, trainers found his stable empty. Panicked and scouring the grounds at Mighty Horse Raceway they came up empty handed. An astute junior stable hand noticed hoof prints with Secretariat's distinct “Catch me if you can A-holes!” in the dirt leading away from the stable grounds. Following these prints they wound up at a small, dimly lit shack on the outskirts of town.

Upon entering they saw several horses sitting around a poker table shuffling, neighing, and eating carrots and sugar cubes. Relieved, the stable hands approached group. Secretariat turns his head and said “Dafuq you looking at? I don’t get to play poker? Screw that!” They reassured him that it was fine and please not to run off again. Game play continued.

Later that night on the way back to the track one of the hands asked Big Red “Where did you get those poker chips and what’s DJS?” Secretariat looked at the hand. “You don’t think I can hot stamp poker chips?” The hand look baffled. “No, no… Okay so you did the monogramming. What’s DJS then?” Bashfully, Secretariat cleared his throat. “Dilbert Johann Secretariat. There! You happy?” His trot turned into an all out sprint and some say it was the fastest mile ever ran by any living creature. Ever.

These are reportedly, but unconfirmably, one of the racks personally hot stamped by Secretariat himself.

And now they can be yours.

There is no room in the stable (pun intended) for this illustrious rack of red in the theme of “Big Red” HHR’s.

My loss is your gain.

Big Red’s handiwork.
IMG_7096.jpeg

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_7098.jpeg

IMG_7099.jpeg

This historical rack of horse racing history is heading to pasture as far as our stable is concerned. $140.00.

Shipped. USPS. CONUS. Justin Rack included.

Ride off with horse racing history in your satchel.

Reply in the thread and PM.

“Wilbur!!”

Last edited:
Fun fact, I've known Secretariat's jockey (Ron Turcotte) since I was a kid. Great guy, lovely family, still has a stable full of horses at his house in New Brunswick even though he's been paralyzed for 50 years. I'd buy these chips for him, but the joke probably wouldn't land :). GLWS.

Not a fun fact, but an awesome memory: Like a freight train coming down the front straight at Belmont. Only other horse that ever came close was Forego....

Shhh… Taking PM’s on these. If you don’t have a rack of HorseHeads in your stable you’re not even trying.
1726569628321.gif

You bring these into your life and you will choose to build a set around them.

The “Real Ken Pricing” is in effect.

Hello? This server must be down.
1726569762769.gif

Another beautiful rack of awesome chips. They’ll be trapped in the cabinet. Where’s my new chippers that want to branch out. With plaques ruling the roost at The Godfather Club I’ll have to just keeping bumping.
1726658088044.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom