For Sale [removed] (1 Viewer)

1729131048664.gif

@Alec Seeing how this account is 9 years old, has only 35 posts and zero feedback, you should probably post a photo with the chips you are selling, plus a note with your username and the current date.

Classifieds rule 2. Please include a price. @TX_Golf_N_Poker’s suggestion is a good one. It’s quite common for users to include a hand written note with date and username before they’ve built up feedback and a good reputation.

Classifieds rule 2. Please include a price. @TX_Golf_N_Poker’s suggestion is a good one. It’s quite common for users to include a hand written note with date and username before they’ve built up feedback and a good reputation.
Price is in the title. Although, weirdly, it was $55 the first time I saw the post. Now it's $75. Also, even though it's in the title, it's a good idea to put it in the body of the first post also.

My apologies, I just didn't consider my 0 selling feedback.
No worries at all, Everyone has a first clasifieds post sometime. It's just something we put into practice a couple years ago after we had a couple of bad apples. It's no reflection on you personally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom