Rolling Tool Cart with Chips... (1 Viewer)

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Hey!

I've always thought a rolling tool cart would be great to hold chips, as long as it was rather compact. Plus, price was always an issue too...

But... I found a cheap new one on Temu (yeah, yeah, yeah - no comments necessary), so I decided to pull the trigger. Just got a rolling cart (2 drawers) with a separate tool chest (top opens and 4 drawers) that can either be put on top of the cart, or in the bottom section. Price was only $121(!). Pics first, then details...

Pics:
1719206626905.jpeg
1719206851009.jpeg

1719206891031.jpeg
1719207065646.jpeg
1719207102062.jpeg

Details/Input:
  • Dimension (cart with the chest in the bottom section): 29" high (with wheels), 21" wide, 13" deep
  • Chest dimensions only: 20" wide, 13.5" high, 10.5" deep
  • Chest has three shallow drawers and one large drawer that matches the cart drawers.
  • All three large drawers: all three hold 5 racks (as seen in the pics above) wide. However, since the chest is smaller, this is all the large drawer will hold in the chest. But the rolling cart's large drawers will hold 2 additional racks (as seen in the pic above)
  • BUT: if you take out the foam in the large drawers, you can actually stack two racks high IF you use Justin racks and remove the top half section of the 2nd rack.
  • Chest smaller drawers will not hold a full rack, but will hold other stuff: DBs, cards, etc...
  • If you decide to not use the chest, then you can fit 2 bird cages with ease in the bottom section.
Oh, and I also purchased 2 magnetic cup holders from Temu too:
1719209238650.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom