Cancelled Roman Mold Solids (a bunch of em....). Purge Posting #7 (Price Reduced, now for sale by the rack). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I picked these up last year when I bought an ass ton of older sample chips from CPC from about 20 years ago. These are all Roman Mold solids. The labels and denominations are all over the place, and there are a lot of interesting chips in here. It's like a tiny little art collection.....

The rack of black chips at the end received a light oiling by me, and I suspect the second rack would come out identical if oiled. As to the other colors, there is variation as you can see from the photos. I put together a roman mold rat rod set from the spotted chips and oiled them all up, and they came out pretty nice. Historically, the labels come off these chips very easily, so these could make a good project for someone to make a pretty unique set. Although very old, these chips have never seen the felt. That's 20+ year old dust on some of those chips.

I'm going to price these at $1.25 $100 plus shipping for the lot per rack, and I am not looking to split them up just yet. You do the math, I will check your work.

PayPal F&F, racks not included. Dibs in thread followed by prompt pm, please.

If they don't get sold I may offer to split them up and/or reduce pricing, but no promises. I like my roman mold chips, and if I regret any of these sales today this will be the one. I will not be upset if these don't sell.

Looks to be 700 chips. I have a handful of spares laying around also that I will probably throw in with them.

IMG_2996.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

Last edited:
One rack of Black, the whites, the greens, and the full rack of reds are sold, along with the browns.

One rack of black, the pink/purple chips remain. available. I have a bunch more of the roman molds that I will likely list this coming weekend, so I may close this one down and just start over with a new thread for these chips this weekend.

Shutting this thread down. Parties interested in the remaining chips can reach out via pm. I may list them for sale as part of another listing, but it is more likely they will become part of sample sets of the various CPC molds that I will make available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom