Wanted Santa Fe Station card capper (1 Viewer)

HughDrackman

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey everyone,

After an 11 hour travel day last Monday, I checked my pockets when I got home and realized, much to my chagrin, that I had lost one of my prized possessions.

IMG_3552.png

IMG_3553.png

I won this card capper from Santa Fe Station in 2007 after chopping a tournament one night. We drew high cards for the capper, and I came out on top.

Since then, I’ve kept it as a sort of lucky charm, carrying it around in my pocket on days where I need some extra “run good.” Only now, it wasn’t in my pocket. It was gone.

I’ve contacted Southwest Airlines about my missing item, but they’ve sent me two emails telling me that, even though they’ve searched “diligently,” they can’t find it.

My last hope rests with the PCF community. Does anyone have an extra Santa Fe Station (like the one pictured, there have been many variants) that they would be willing to part with? Any reasonable asking price will be considered.

Very sorry to hear about your card guard loss. Try Facebook chip group too.

Although I don’t have any of them for sale, I can contact the guy who sold me his Santa Fe chip collection and if he has one you can buy from him.

Very sorry to hear about your card guard loss. Try Facebook chip group too.

Although I don’t have any of them for sale, I can contact the guy who sold me his Santa Fe chip collection and if he has one you can buy from him.

That would actually be amazing! Let me know what he says.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom