Semi-custom Aria Tributes (for limit mix) (1 Viewer)

YepImNaked

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning! I've been watching Dolly's Game ($1k/2k limit mixed games) on PokerGo lately, and love the look of the high denomination Aria chips. So, I have to have some. I'm going to put a custom label on some cards mold Aria tributes. Think $100, $500, $1k, $5k, $25k, but divide that by 100 and you'll have the custom denominations. I know, the $500 ($5) isn't really necessary, but I like it, so I'm making them. Anyway, here's a preview of how the $1 might look. Or, I could make them all non-denom too. Sorry the inlays don't fit perfectly, but you get the idea. Thoughts?

100.png
5k.png

Don't bother, since card mold aren't hybrids there are no recesses to put a label and they will all become spinners.

Either order a custom printed version on card mold with the denoms you want or a web/meander mold with a custom label. Art fees apply to the latter.

Don't bother, since card mold aren't hybrids there are no recesses to put a label and they will all become spinners.

Either order a custom printed version on card mold with the denoms you want or a web/meander mold with a custom label. Art fees apply to the latter.
Yeah, I'm actually getting the custom printed version. My terminology is just off here. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom