Short time lurker from UK (1 Viewer)

BobCranberry

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been truly suckered into the world of chips, and as someone in the UK I've got a lot of envy for our friends over on the other side of the pond.

Got into chips as a component expansion for board games but and now I've a regular group who enjoy Bourré. I got some Nash slow plays to start with but now I want something more vibrant and better feeling. Got some tester Valentino ceramic chips from pokersupplies.uk, but not gelling with the design.

If anyone is looking at doing a UK group buy (or order) of Tina's or similar id be super happy to get involved.

Excited to be part of the community.

Welcome mate, plenty of us on this side of the pond as well.

Once you get to buying clay chips the shipping and import costs won't feel as significant anymore.

I've a regular group who enjoy Bourré

welcome!

there is a song by one of my favorite artists that references this game, but i've never actually heard it mentioned outside that song! i know it's a trick-taking game, and my friends and i play a lot of pitch, so i've always wondered if it would be up our alley.

Man I love this place already :)

We're not so much of a poker group as the degree of bluffing puts a few of us off. Having come from trick taking card/board games, it was a reasonably easy transition. I first saw it on a board game YouTube channel called ShutUp&SitDown who did a card game series

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom