Small college home game needing design help for chips (2 Viewers)

bluffnbandit

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello! New here but we are ordering some clays off of poker chip lounge and need some help designing our chips, would anyone be able to help, I’d be happy to pay for the trouble.

guidelines: put this logo or something similar involving a racoon with the words bluffing bandits on the chip with the denominations either in the middle or around the edges try wrapping the text if it looks better, white 1, red,5, green 25, black 100, orange 500, yellow 1k please use dollar signs as well!

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 61
actually considering ordering through tina, been on this forum for 30 minutes and my mind has changed, if anyone has any tips or experience designing chips for a tina order please let me know !

we are ordering some clays off of poker chip lounge
There are no clays being made anywhere outside of CPC. Anybody else saying they offer customized clay is LYING.
Yeah this bears repeating. If you’ve handled samples and you’re satisfied with them, go for it. But they’re not making clay chips as poker players understand them. If you asked them, they’d probably admit that they’re making clay composites. But in reality they’re injection mold plastics and will feel similar to dice chips from Walmart.

Yeah this bears repeating. If you’ve handled samples and you’re satisfied with them, go for it. But they’re not making clay chips as poker players understand them. If you asked them, they’d probably admit that they’re making clay composites. But in reality they’re injection mold plastics and will feel similar to dice chips from Walmart.
yeah i decided to go forward w tina’s ceramics i’m just struggling to make a design for the chips because i lack any and all artistic capability

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom