So we start again... Degens Palace (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
New thread purely because ive gone and completley changed my outlook on what works and what doesnt in terms of inlays came up with three whole new designs Im really feeli
the gradient inlays
199f9086-3def-47f8-8085-7ad6fdc4eeae.png
46975c88-fc4c-4ad3-abad-6219542623a1.png
fdd6f208-7827-47e7-8f53-bca910912196.png

I almost can't read any of the text. And the denom is way too small. Sorry if I haven't made any helpful comments in the previous threads.

Have you considered "DEGENS PALACE CARD ROOM" in a circular format on the rim of the inlay, and then your logo and a larger font denom in the middle?

or

shove the logo a bit to one side, move the denom to a bigger font size beside the logo, and then leave the bottom half of the inlay for "DEGENS PALACE CARD ROOM" in as large a font size that can comfortably fit in the bowl?

You’ve been here too long to get feed back on shit green backgrounds, my eyes!! Can we get neutral gray pls

I missed the earlier thread so I don't know who you are planning on having make these, but if these are going to be CPC's, do note the bright dayglow colors in some of your inlay gradients can't be printed by them. Many printers can't properly do those color. They show up great on screen and are nice colors in clay in reality, but trying to match those is essentially impossible.

Doing complimentary colors to the DG colors in the chips could work.

Just a heads up so you can temper your expectations accordingly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom