Found Solids racks in mint or excellent condition (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HebbNH

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a few projects looking to finish, so finally getting around to getting solids to use as fracs. Inlay or hotstamp doesn’t matter, they’re being murdered or milled anyway. Looking for mint or excellent racks of the following:

Blaze Orange
Indian Blue
Pale Green

Day Blue
Hot Pink
Arc Yellow

Let me know what you have available!

Last edited:
Not even going to bother looking without knowing it is worth the time / effort. My PCF track record for this type of request is zero percent success. Either window shoppers or someone trying to score a bargain.

Not even going to bother looking without knowing it is worth the time / effort. My PCF track record for this type of request is zero percent success. Either window shoppers or someone trying to score a bargain.
I’m looking for solids, not selling solids. I’m not window shopping or bargain hunting, but anybody that’s dealt with me already knows that.

Found some apricots already! Weren’t even on the list but too good to pass up.

I have this fuchsia rack
IMG_6052.jpeg

@HebbNH and @DrStrange - I think you two guys know that I like you both. I’d like to add 1¢ or 2¢…

HebbNH, I believe the Dr’s response is in reference to previous WANTED posts made by some members who ask for a specific thing without stating what they’re willing to pay. Other members then sometimes dig their stuff out and take photos (and hey, that does take effort), only to find the person who posted the WANTED ad isn’t willing to pay anything near market price.

DrStrange, to be fair, I think in HebbNH’s case (in which he’s cast a rather wide net in terms of color/condition) what he’s willing to pay probably depends a lot on the specific color/condition. I’m confident he’s not window shopping or low-balling.

HebbNH, maybe be a few ways to let everyone know your good intentions:
  • Include the maximum price you’d be willing to pay, pending color and condition.
  • Include specific prices for specific colors.
  • Amend your closing statement from, “Let me know what you have available,” to something like, “Let me know what you have available and what you’re asking, and I’ll let you know if I’m interested in seeing photos.”

Good luck, guys.

@Hotus777 - Is that rack on the right Chocolate, and if so, is it for Kifer??? :D

That’s fair. I probably took it a little too personal and responded thusly. I generally do include prices, but I’m not really familiar with the solids market other than canary/blaze/hot pink are probably worth more than something like chocolate, red, etc without knowing what those values are. Should’ve done some more research probably before posting. My bad y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom