SOLD Southern Belle - Leaded RHCs - Last Call/Final Drop (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
SOLD

Sale is for the below Southern Belle - Riverbend, MS partial set.

As you can tell, these are leaded and heavy chips with textured inlays. They all have a "no cash value" stamp on them (which is possible to remove with some work - could use cleaning anyway), but these are also a great relabel candidate. Some chips have discolored inlays on one side (I have them in separate stacks in most pics below), which I have put that figure in parenthesis in the breakdown below (there could be a few more but that was my count).

$1s - 37 (5)
$5s - 243 (15)
$25s - 54 (7)
$500s - 2
Total - 336

$500 $475 $450 $425 $400 $380 shipped - CONUS (but happy to work with reshippers).

See pics for condition and feel free to PM/ask questions:
OhQliST.jpg

J1A7tn2.jpg

OFzgr2Z.jpg

EL02j41.jpg

qrZ6jj3.jpg

Last edited:
Whelp I was going to post how I was confused on how these won't insta-snap-sell, and that I'm surprised it's even a public listing because leaded RHCs at this price I would think would go privately. I obviously have no clue how chipping works I 'spose.

But now I hope these don't sell quick at all, because the comments are extremely entertaining.

Interested buyers, despite the great price, let's maybe give this listing 24 hours before buying to see how many more memes we can get out of Rieguy. I didn't know he was this funny.

I miss these. Truly awesome chips.
Definitely would’ve kept them if I could find more $1s/fracs

let's maybe give this listing 24 hours
Alright everyone that was waiting on this you can snap-buy these now, thanks.

Someone needs to create a TI tribute relabel with these things. So perfect
Mmmmmm, with Paris $2s as $1s? Must resist myself, but funny you should mention that since I always post about those in threads asking about "your dream set of chips":
p.png

the other thing did, in fact, cost an arm and a leg - no ragrets

bump w/ another drop - basically a dutch auction at this point
(and a steal IMO)

These chips feel great.

If it helps your sale @Rieguy , I have additional racks of $5’s if anyone is trying to get the mandatory PCF racks of $5’s. I can dig them out if someone is interested in buying this set but wants some more $5’s. Only for sale to whomever buys this set.

These chips feel great.

If it helps your sale @Rieguy , I have additional racks of $5’s if anyone is trying to get the mandatory PCF racks of $5’s. I can dig them out if someone is interested in buying this set but wants some more $5’s. Only for sale to whomever buys this set.
Thanks, that's appreciated! For anyone that needs an accounting, that's 343 $5s.

Honestly if I didn't need the actual physical space I'd simply add those and the $1s above to my own set. Someone on PCF will be making out well.

Thanks, that's appreciated! For anyone that needs an accounting, that's 343 $5s.

Honestly if I didn't need the actual physical space I'd simply add those and the $1s above to my own set. Someone on PCF will be making out well.

I actually have 3 racks. So, 543 $5’s if they needed them.

$380 shipped and pulling at midnight if I can't get them out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom