Sale 3d Printed Stackers, E- rack, shuffle stack, card tray, Mixed game cards, Rack adapter, inserts! (4 Viewers)

Modular expandable racks available very soon!

40mm & 43mm are the same size to allow combining either size into a larger tray. Each expandable tray will hold any stack size you desire from 5 to 12 chips.

Longer version will also be available in stacks of any size between 20-25 that works with these but take up 2 squares.

Also making edge strips for any qty and configuration as well to give a nice finished edge and hold them together firmly.

View attachment 1364494
View attachment 1364502
Could this be adapted for Apache cases and such? Perhaps a module for multiple (3-5) Tina racks that connect side by side. That would allow 600-1000 chips storage. Also a module for cards, DBs, etc. this could be huge!

Excellent idea Sparky! You bring alot of unique products to this forum and I appreciate and enjoy supporting you! Let me figure out exactly what I want to do with my 43mm and you will be hearing from me...again.

Could this be adapted for Apache cases and such? Perhaps a module for multiple (3-5) Tina racks that connect side by side. That would allow 600-1000 chips storage. Also a module for cards, DBs, etc. this could be huge!
Don't see why they wouldn't work in apache cases. I am going to try and make as many storage options as possible that fit the same interlocking design size. Possibly eventually dealer button slots too.

I'm not sure what you mean by module for Tina Racks tho. The biggest parts that I plan to offer interlocking with my design will be 100mm x 100mm
The ones pictured above are 50mm x 50mm

Don't see why they wouldn't work in apache cases. I am going to try and make as many storage options as possible that fit the same interlocking design size. Possibly eventually dealer button slots too.

I'm not sure what you mean by module for Tina Racks tho. The biggest parts that I plan to offer interlocking with my design will be 100mm x 100mm
The ones pictured above are 50mm x 50mm
Was thinking rectangular section that would fit 3 or 4 or 5 Tina racks snugly. Then you could connect two of them side by side to hold a total of 6,8 or 10 racks.

The outer rails would go around the case allowing these individual sections be purchased as needed to fill the entire case.

Was thinking rectangular section that would fit 3 or 4 or 5 Tina racks snugly. Then you could connect two of them side by side to hold a total of 6,8 or 10 racks.

The outer rails would go around the case allowing these individual sections be purchased as needed to fill the entire case.
My printer isn't that big. Maybe someone with a bigger printer could, but not me.

Thought I'd share this 2nd test run.
First run fit way too tight. Still needs a few minor tweaks to model and print with my normal tray settings instead of fast rough draft settings.

Thoughts on the new modular expandable design?

Should I leave the Interlocking ears showing like this model or flip them to bottom side of trays and hidden?

I'll add the 20 chip stack version, 25 chip version and 5 chip version next.

20240729_014334.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to flip the interlocking parts to bottom of trays for a cleaner look for newest test run.
In order to have the interlocking parts same direction I need to plan the chip stack orientation before printing in order to use 1pc edge covers like the orange ones.
Or use small peices for each rack portion would work too.

I can print any orientation-
Interlocks showing or not
stack orientation aligned or 90* for either size.

Also working on mixed game plaques for a customer.
Still dialing in settings on both but getting closer to production.

20240730_083856.jpg

I decided to flip the interlocking parts to bottom of trays for a cleaner look for newest test run.
In order to have the interlocking parts same direction I need to plan the chip stack orientation before printing in order to use 1pc edge covers like the orange ones.
Or use small peices for each rack portion would work too.

I can print any orientation-
Interlocks showing or not
stack orientation aligned or 90* for either size.

Also working on mixed game plaques for a customer.
Still dialing in settings on both but getting closer to production.

View attachment 1365533
I can see those full barrel ones in an Apache case. Each barrel being separate. It would look clean! Maybe a stackable version for two level of chips?

I can see those full barrel ones in an Apache case. Each barrel being separate. It would look clean! Maybe a stackable version for two level of chips?
Stacking adds a whole new level of complexity I haven't mastered yet with my other rack designs. Maybe being modular will make this possible.
I have tried a few times and failed miserably on my other racks.
It was much harder to implement than I imagined.

Last edited:

Stacking adds a whole new level of complexity I haven't mastered yet.
I have tried a few times and failed miserably. Much harder to implement than I imagined.
Maybe some day.

In theory they’d already be stackable if you just had 1 holding the chips and another of the same on top of the chips, creating a flat surface for the next row on top.

Maybe not the most cost efficient but definitely a way to use them in a case like that.

perhaps a printable peg you could leave a hole for in the corners? Might not look as good though. But then you could use the pegs to support the second layer.
Not sure even as I type how much I like the idea, but it might be viable

perhaps a printable peg you could leave a hole for in the corners? Might not look as good though. But then you could use the pegs to support the second layer.
Not sure even as I type how much I like the idea, but it might be viable
Hmm. What about a set of end caps for the bottom tray wider than top tray and tall enough to support the upper tray?
That would be a reasonably easy to make option.
I'm curious if upper tray would bow when filled with chips if it's very large and only supported on the outside.
Maybe a small foam spacer over a stack of chips in the center to help support upper rack?

Hmm. What about a set of end caps for the bottom tray wider than top tray and tall enough to support the upper tray?
I'm curious if upper tray would bow when filled with chips if it's very large and only supported on the outside.
Maybe a small foam spacer over a stack of chips in the center to help support upper rack?
That could work. Part of my thought with the pegs is they could be added to any of the modular pieces, so you'd be able to support the top layer in multiple places. Perhaps a printed spacer that could be just set on top in the middle of the setup to support the second level?

That could work. Part of my thought with the pegs is they could be added to any of the modular pieces, so you'd be able to support the top layer in multiple places. Perhaps a printed spacer that could be just set on top in the middle of the setup to support the second level?
Spacers would probably be a cleaner option. Small spacer dedicated for each chip size. I would have to make a low version for when only 40mm and 43mm are used and a tall version that would be tall enough to accommodate 48mm chips or 60mm db's

I thought about this more. The bottom tray could be normal and top tray end caps could be taller and wider to cradle the lower tray and support the top tray.
Tiny Handle holes could even be put in the end caps to aid in removal and picking up when set on a table etc.

You have two 2-7 Single Draw cards on there, should one be 2-7 Triple Draw?
There was a minor defect with one and printed another, forgot to put that in a different pile.
2-7 triple draw is one of the 25 cards customer asked for that is going to be in his set, just haven't printed that one yet.

Justin/Tina rack stacking adapters still available.

I am currently designing insert adapters to add even more versatility to these awesome racks!

I just completed the 43mm insert for 50mm racks.
39mm in 50mm racks next.
39mm in 43mm racks after.

Here's the 43mm in 50mm rack
17238752316488876092993457325970.jpg

They fit just tight enough to stay put and hold chips up to top of the rack so they don't move much if at all when you shake them. These should be handy for mixing different sizes in racks or for transport.

Update. Designs complete. Adding to price list.

20240817_102328.jpg

20240817_121902.jpg

20240817_121923.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished all the end covers on my E-Rack for dice chips and plaques we use for Roulette tournaments.

Finished the E-Rack for my Emerald Bay cash set too.

I also tossed a bunch of random E-Racks together to show the options are pretty much endless.

20240819_010400.jpg

20240819_010415.jpg

Awwwww...I want Legos for all of my chippies!!!:D:p

Love what you are bringing to the table buddy. Especially options for all the 43mm's that are coming out of Justins GBuys.

Anyone that has bought flattening racks from me may have accidentally received the version for 43/46mm instead of 39/43mm. I messaged all the recent orders but not sure how or when they got mixed. I just found them mixed in when packaging an order.
If you were one to receive the wrong size please let me know and I will send correct size asap.

In case anyone is wondering, those MATSUI plaque rack inserts (to hold 60mm dealer buttons) fit perfectly in the large MATSUI plaque racks. They won't work for the other size plaque racks. They are AWESOME!

I'm currently running a MATSUI plaque rack group buy, so if you have storage needs for 60mm dealer buttons, get in on the group buy, and have @Sparkynutz finish them off!

1725046027803.png

Key word bump to get back in search results for some of the items offered-

Sparkynutz Storage Solutions & 3d printing
39mm 40mm 43mm 45mm 47mm 48mm 50mm Fathat CPC 60mm 65mm 80mm
Bridge Poker Card holder
Sparky Stackers
E-Racks
Justin Tina Rack Adapter
Mitsui Insert clear
Dealer button holder tray lighted
Mixed game cards
Plaque Racks
Figures Card Toppers
custom printed
drawer apache case
Chicken
Rooster
Horse
Seating Chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom