For Sale Summer Blowout SALE! (1 Viewer)

Bill_Man618

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Time for summer cleaning and fundraising for my TCR purchase! This is a dibs sale so please post some form of dibs with the lot(s) you’d like. Shipping is not included and they will be insured up to the $100 maximum USPS offers for free with additional insurance at buyers expense. I am happy to use another carrier and ship international if the buyer wants as well. Also I retain the right to refuse a sale to anyone for any reason.

Lot A: $5000 x 20 (Isle Pompano $5000 not murdered or relabeled) - $100

IMG_9728.jpeg

Lot B: 1 rack Harrahs Pompano $1 - $190 + shipping (pending)

IMG_9726.jpeg

IMG_9221.jpeg

IMG_9218.jpeg

Lot C: Bourbon Street $5 x 3 (will sell as singles if people want) - $15/each

IMG_9727.jpeg

Lot D: Bicycle Club Lot - $50 $40

25¢ x 4
$1 x 15

IMG_9736.jpeg

Lot E: American Palace .25¢ x 20 - $80

IMG_9730.jpeg

Lot F: PH Hotstamps x 16 - $90 (pending)

Honestly no idea what’s fair for these. So if you think this is absurdly high then negotiate. I kinda just guessed on price here.

IMG_9733.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9722.jpeg
    IMG_9722.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 994
Last edited:
More chips added! I am open to splitting the setting all chips are accounted for. Also the add-on is open to any buyer, but I was planning to use them as $1K or $5K for my set so that’s why I put it as an add on.

I'd like the Pompano Beach $1s please. (Lot B)

Also interested in a Pompano Beach $2 -- did I see a picture attached to the OP previously?

The labels on there currently are Gear Glossy Laminated I believe (or whatever the one everyone uses to mimic a RHC chips label).
Glossy vinyl with Smooth laminate :)

the harrahs pompano $1s are amazing for a relabel. I got a few racks when they opened up, but now its almost impossible to get anything out of that building. also the chips are much more worn now. glws @Bill_Man618

the harrahs pompano $1s are amazing for a relabel. I got a few racks when they opened up, but now its almost impossible to get anything out of that building. also the chips are much more worn now. glws @Bill_Man618
Ha I guess they’ve wised up. They’ve always given weird looks at the lady last time was pissed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom