Tourney Sunday May 19 @ Akron/Canton Ohio $260 Holdem tourney with cash games. Maybe more cash night before? (4 Viewers)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Sunday May 19 at Noon 50 person holdem tournament. $260 buy in. Rebuys the first 2 hours @ $240. 50k starting stack. Great structure @Cwaters425 can attest.

Final table probably at 5pm, with the winner no later than 7pm.

Cash games as well. First table to open will be round by round $1-$2 holdem/plo.

Proceeds will benefit the local charity Perry Helping Perry ($60 each buy in, $40 each rebuy).

Waikem Way ESST chips will be in play.

Direct PM or text for more details such as venue/location. This is not my house. Security on site.

Last edited:
IMG_1574.jpeg

And if anyone is up to travel Saturday night we can get cash games going as well.

Last edited:
Perplexed this isn’t getting any feedback or pcfers interested.

We sold out the last two tournaments I ran but the max was 40 players. Looking to grow it to 50!

Perplexed this isn’t getting any feedback or pcfers interested.
Can't speak for locals, but I'm 3 hours away. For meetups, Sunday is traditionally a travel day. It's a big ask to ask someone who works on Monday morning to play cards until 7-8 p.m. on Sunday evening.

That, and I already have plans for May 19.

But good luck with the event. Looks like a good cause to support.

Can't speak for locals, but I'm 3 hours away. For meetups, Sunday is traditionally a travel day. It's a big ask to ask someone who works on Monday morning to play cards until 7-8 p.m. on Sunday evening.

That, and I already have plans for May 19.

But good luck with the event. Looks like a good cause to support.
It’s only 7-8pm if you cash north of $2K+.

Otherwise probably on the road easily before 5pm fyi.

But thanks for the feedback!

(Sunday is my best day bc all the locals run their games weekly Tue-Sat. I’ve ran on Friday and Saturday nights and it’s been a bust. The locals either have a card game or family events.)

Odaat GIF by One Day At A Time

You don't think anyone playing plans on NOT cashing, do you?

Run what works best for you, obviously. I was just offering explanations for why you weren't getting interest from PCFers who would have to travel in.
I thought this was degen nation? Y’all don’t play cards till 2am then show up for work at 8??? :wtf: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :wtf:

And not expecting huge travel. Was hoping for some entries within 150 mi radius etc.

Last edited:
If I was given 30 days notice, I would have requested vacation time from work, booked hotel room for the weekend, and spent the whole weekend playing cards with you out there. As it stands right now, I will be working until 1am Saturday the 18th, and back at it the 20th at 5am. Sorry buddy.

If I was given 30 days notice, I would have requested vacation time from work, booked hotel room for the weekend, and spent the whole weekend playing cards with you out there. As it stands right now, I will be working until 1am Saturday the 18th, and back at it the 20th at 5am. Sorry buddy.
Yah my bad I didn’t get this date out sooner.

I’ll run a few more of these tourneys in the Fall/Winter and get the date out sooner.

$60 of the $260 towards venue and charity.

Rebuys only $240. $40 towards charity.

Rebuys and late entry up until 2pm.

Minimal expense and most of this money goes to prize pool.

I take nothing.

local PCF people, don't miss out on this, these tourney's are awesome!

26 PAID. Today is the deadline to get paid for early registration and extra 10k in chips. 50k starting stack, 20 minute blinds, 2 hours of rebuys. Previous tournaments had 35 entries + 19 rebuys and 40 entries + 15 rebuys.

Prize pool already north of $5,000. Previous prize pools have hit $10K including the $40 last the longest.

Charity is www.perryhelpingperry.com

If you cannot make the tourney by late reg (2pm), round by round holdem/omaha should start at 4pm.

Food, drinks, dealers, massage girls, and security on site.

PM for venue location. Private business space. Not a house game.

Double Booyah!
IMG_1509.jpeg

IMG_1574.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom