Wanted SunFly OASIS Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryantRC

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm interested in getting some of these for a tournament set. I see a lot of post about sample sets. Have these been sold in quantity? If so and you are willing to sell please pm me! I'm interested in the 25s, 100s, 500s, 1000s, 5000s, and 25000s. If these have not been released in quantity and there is an upcoming group buy or something, please point me in the right direction! Thanks! Bryant
1709080176541.png

I see now that there was a group buy and I just missed it. Maybe someone will be interested in selling. Wish I could just order directly from Sunfly. I've looked at every current offering on their website and I like these the best. Any chance the Oasis chips will eventually be sold on the website @SUN-FLY Poker Chips?

I see now that there was a group buy and I just missed it. Maybe someone will be interested in selling. Wish I could just order directly from Sunfly. I've looked at every current offering on their website and I like these the best. Any chance the Oasis chips will eventually be sold on the website @SUN-FLY Poker Chips?
Due to limitations in the manufacturing process, the minimum order quantity for OASIS chips is substantially higher compared to ceramic chips. Consequently, we do not have plans to continue offering the OASIS chips in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom