Vendor Sale Tables, Games, Chess etc. Update with possible closed factory tour. (2 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Following on from this thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tables-games-chess-sets-etc.112483/

I know I dropped the ball on this. Several issues like my pics not being good enough have made me consider a possible change of tack on these.

I will be at the factory from 18th - 28th October. I planned to take better pics and post sales 'as I go' that week.
However, there are a number of things that would be impossible to ship.
So I'm considering inviting interested buyers to the factory any time from late afternoon Saturday 26 October to end of day Sunday 27 October and I'd throw in a 'non-operational' factory tour (possibly on both days) with plenty of time for food and drink, talking chips etc.

I will at least get the pics I have posted soon so people have an idea what they are looking at.

Comments in this thread please .........

I am obviously not in the market for things that are unshippable even in CONUS... But is there a chance, that the factory tour will be recorded/allowed to be recorded? :unsure:

May be worthwhile to post even not great photos or descriptions of some items. early.

Like for me personally, will be curious to see any full size roulette wheels, maybe full size baccarat table/roulette table, etc. I’m in the area-ish once in September and once in October, no idea if I’d have capability to pick up in person and drive back to storage, but it’s a possibility would just need to plan ahead.

Anyways, interested!

No chance I'm afraid.

Dang, i would really love to see that. Maybe at some point you could make something like that happen. Only with what you can show of course...

But i guess showing people what making these clay chips is actually like would be a big advertisement for the craftmanship and quality of the product. And make it easier to explain to others why we are spending that money on "some gaming tokens".

Backgammon checkers would be interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom