Wanted Taj taj taj taj ONLy NEEd 40 MORe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike mac

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
looking for barrels or large amounts to kill shipping costs... let me know what you have.

someone keeps closing my want ads for these, prob a biden voter!

full

Routing for you @Mike mac! If I could ever come to grips with letting my rack go, you’ll be at the top of the list.
So much of my card playing in AC was spent in this room, it was the BEST card room for action for many years.
And now……….A Hard Rock with no card room?
CRIMINAL!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
E1F5FD3C-1EF9-4ABF-A058-7570972F7A59.jpeg
D2588C33-0986-477D-BE8B-DE3ABC05AE0D.jpeg

Routing for you @Mike mac! If I could ever come to grips with letting my rack go, you’ll be at the top of the list.
So much of my card playing in AC was spent in this room, it was the BEST card room for action for many years.
View attachment 1079784View attachment 1079785
Best AC $1's of all time.

I have dreams of harvesting a couple of minty Hard Rock $1's for a mixed house mold set with their snappers as $5'ers, but I think those dreams will never be a reality.

View attachment 1079784View attachment 1079785
Those Hard Rock $1s are sweet
I have a rack from Showboat but most are beat

Hi Mike, What condition are you looking for? I might have some used ones available. I’ll have t check when I get home from work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom