Ted’s Club Morro Bay Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

Hammerdogg

Waiting List
Reaction score
New member from Texas. Really love playing, just recently got into collecting. Here is a sample of my first chip collection.This club was around for about a year in California. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 177

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 110
Thank you, may just look those up in the next couple of days. Appreciate the feedback

Haha I wouldn’t even know where to begin on how much the set is worth or what a good price would be. I just saw a single chip for sale on eBay but that’s it
Well, unlike a certain "seller" here (who thinks chips in set quantities, for which he grossly overpaid, are worth astronomically more than singles of the same chips :rolleyes:), chips in quantity sell for less, per chip, than singles on eBay. That said, unless you need the money, I'd urge you to keep and enjoy the set. (And this is coming from a TRK set collector, and I love your set.)

If you do decide to sell, your best bet would be an auction on PCF, which would ensure that you don't under or overvalue the set.

Well, unlike a certain "seller" here (who thinks chips in set quantities, for which he grossly overpaid, are worth astronomically more than singles of the same chips :rolleyes:), chips in quantity sell for less, per chip, than singles on eBay. That said, unless you need the money, I'd urge you to keep and enjoy the set. (And this is coming from a TRK set collector, and I love your set.)

If you do decide to sell, your best bet would be an auction on PCF, which would ensure that you don't under or overvalue the set.
^^ Solid advice from a TRK veteran... ^^

OH MY GOODNESS! What an incredible set. They are wonderful!!
TRK are an endangered species, rarely seen in the wild. What you have is pure gold. Seriously, keep them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom