SOLD Teddy KGB Oreo dealer buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
$15 each plus shipping. Two 60mm ceramic dealer buttons with a plain white 49mm ceramic cream filling.

Post dibs then follow up with a PM.

92B68F84-29E8-46F8-A5D1-CD304495F3F8.jpeg

Last edited:
James, I will take two on the condition that @Benjaminotaur 's offer still stands to drill the holes and add the magnets.

I sent off a package with a bunch of Oreos earlier today, so can you contact him to see if he is OK getting more sent to him? I'll hold the two DBs for you until I hear back from you.

I sent off a package with a bunch of Oreos earlier today, so can you contact him to see if he is OK getting more sent to him? I'll hold the two DBs for you until I hear back from you.
It looks like there's a lot of interest in these. I'll defer since you sent off a box to him already and get the one I already have done if he will allow later on.

James, I will take two on the condition that @Benjaminotaur 's offer still stands to drill the holes and add the magnets.

These are from this group buy, so I’m ok if any of these 5 get routed my way first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom