Teddy KGB's curiosity (1 Viewer)

EastCoastCali

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I got these in a Craigslist deal maybe 12-15 years ago before I knew anything about real chips. I’m just curious if there’s any light to be shed on these, if they’re just someone’s scrap CPC’s or whatever. Seems shocking someone would sell these 10 out of their nice set that seemingly would cost a fair bit and me get them for essentially nothing. Also begs the question for pure curiousity, since these I believe are Jockey Mold, what mold were the movie chips? Anyone know?

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

These are HHR (horse head right) mold.

The movie chips were done on the Roman mold. The original mold cups are damaged and unusable, so no more Roman molds can be made by CPC.
Oh wow I just googled it, I don’t like that mold at all lol. Okay, thanks for this info. I assumed the movie chips weren’t HHR, just curiousity question.

Oh wow I just googled it, I don’t like that mold at all lol. Okay, thanks for this info. I assumed the movie chips weren’t HHR, just curiousity question.

In my few years here, I have seen more Rounders chip variations than I can count. Different bears, animals other than bears, non-animals, all sorts of different molds. It is an extremely popular tribute subject.

In my few years here, I have seen more Rounders chip variations than I can count. Different bears, animals other than bears, non-animals, all sorts of different molds. It is an extremely popular tribute subject.
Yea I know. I’m just shocked, who the hell would sell off a shuffle stack of their HHR cpc rounders for cheap enough that I essentially got them for free. Strange…

Last edited:
Yea I know. I’m just shocked, who the hell would sell off a shuffle stack of their HHR cpc rounders for cheap enough that I essentially got them for free. I can’t wrap my head around where these woulda come from. It just doesn’t add up. Strange…
It’s not strange lol

i don't know what you paid, but that's maybe a $20 pile of chips. so even if you actually got them for free, it's not particularly shocking.
Fair enough, didn’t think it was worth a bunch or anything, just finding out how much people appreciate their CPCs I was surprised how i ended up with these. That’s all.

Every time he's late with the child support payment, she sells off 10 chips from the set he accidentally left in the basement.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom