The "Big" Top Hat & Cane chip build (1 Viewer)

Sway

Pair
Reaction score
As promised in the thread that started all this https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/playboy-club-london-big-chip.122466/ I will be building a "big" Top Hat & cane tribute chip.
In this post i'll update the progress of the build / pictures for all to see...

I wanted to recreate one of my favorite chip styles into the real "big" thing to have as a decoration piece in my poker room :).
To start I made tools, templates & jigs to use with my router tool, from there cut out the main diameter, then the lines & center.
Making templates for the top hat & cane was by far the biggest headache but Photoshop helped me loads.
Added the front and back (yes it is double sided like the real thing) together.
Now I am in the stage of adding primer base-coat to the chip. After this I'll have to decide on the main color & spot color (also style).
When all of that is done a Big label shall be added (Thx to @Gear & @Wifey for reaching out, we will make this happen).

Enjoy the process :)!

Media (1).jpg

Media (3).jpg

Media (2).jpg

Media (4).jpg

Media (5).jpg

Media (6).jpg

Media (7).jpg

Media (8).jpg

So cool! Should totally sell these on the forum I'd love one down the line as the poker room comes more together.

I could also envision these working well as a mirror frame, with the glass taking the place of the inlay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom