THE OASIS GROUP BUY (update: GB order arrived in the States) (2 Viewers)

SUN-FLY Poker Chips

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
July 9, 2024; Shipment has arrived in the States, @CraigT78 will ship them out this week.

June 26, 2024; 22:00(GMT+8) UPDATE: The GB order has been collected by our forwarder and will be shipped to @CraigT78 for reshipping.

June 1, 2024; 9:13(GMT+8) UPDATE: We will now stop taking new orders and start the production scheduling.

Hi guys, we are thrilled to announce that, after four years since our last PRESTIGE group buy, we have the opportunity to collaborate once again with designer @p5woody. This time, we are excited to bring our community the brand new Monarch™ series injection-molded chips. The set, named THE OASIS, was designed by @p5woody between April and July of 2023.

Creating the Monarch™ series has been a significant endeavor for SUN-FLY, as it required entirely new manufacturing techniques compared to ceramic chips. Despite numerous challenges in mold processing and production, we successfully overcame them. Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the Group Buy for THE OASIS is officially open from today until May 31. And many thanks to @CraigT78 volunteered to be the reshipper within the US region.

DEISGNS
We are offering two design options for The Oasis chip series: one with denominations and one without. They are both 40mm in diameter. Please refer to the design images below:

Denominated design set
Each color of the chips features a fixed denomination embedded on its body. Due to production constraints, the denomination-color pairing remains consistent across all chips.
DENOMINATED.jpg

Non-denominated design set
The non-denominated chips replace denominations on their bodies with The Oasis symbol. This allows you to customize denominations using decals, ensuring your preferred denominations on chips of any color.
NON-DENOMINATED.jpg

DBs'
DB’s are available for both PolyChrom and PolyInno DB’s, 60mm diameter.
DB.jpg

Decals
We are going to use glossy decal, and SUN-FLY is pleased to offer complimentary semi-custom decal services for this Group Buy. All text information on the decals can be modified, such as changing "100" to "$1000", or replacing "The Oasis Card Room" with "The Oasis Creek".

PRICING
US$1 each for chips

DB cost
60mm PolyChrom: US$2.90/EA
60mm PolyInno: US$3.10/EA

The chip & DB cost includes chip, shipping from Hongkong to @CraigT78 location as well as the custom duty.

Reshipping cost
SFRB (Small Flat Rate Box): 72 pcs = $10.40
MFRB (Medium Flat Rate Box): 928 pcs = $18.40
LFRB (Large Flat Rate Box): 1568 pcs = $24.75

For example, if you order 1000 Oasis chips plus a PolyInno DB, you will need to pay in total $1,003.10 + $24.75 = $1027.75.

RESHIPPING REGION
Due to USPS's regional service limitations, our reshipper @CraigT78 cannot reship the FLAT RATE BOXES to Canada. However, if our Canadian members wish to participate in this group buy event, we will need a volunteer in Canada to handle reshipping, and we will require information on the local reshipping costs and packaging dimensions.

TIMELINES
Order Period: From now until May 31, 2024;
Production Period: June 1 to around June 19;
International shipping (HK-US): Approximately June 20 to June 27;
Reshipping: @CraigT78 may need 1-2 days for packaging and reshipping, and USPS domestic shipping within the US may take approximately 1-3 days;

Please note that this timeline is based on past experience and may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. We’ll try to keep everything efficient.

HOW TO ORDER
STEP 1, You can see in the designs that each chip has a unique code below. You only need to select the codes corresponding to the chips you need, specify the quantity for each code, and provide your customization requirements for the decals. Then send these information along with your shipping information via email to susie.su@sun-fly.com

Shipping information includes receiver’s name, address and phone number.

STEP 2, Susie will issue an invoice based on the order information you provide. The invoice will include the total cost of the chips and the reshipping fees. Once you receive the invoice and confirm that everything is accurate, you can make the payment via PayPal or bank transfer. Then send back the payment proof to Susie.

STEP 3, Once we receive your payment confirmation, our designer will create a digital proof based on your requirements for you to review and approve.

STEP 4, The order deadline for this group buy is May 31, 2024. Until then, you can make changes to your order quantity or design. From June 1 onward, we will stop accepting orders and begin production. Once production starts, no further changes to your order can be made.

STEP 5, Chill out and wait to receive your order:)

Q&A
Is there a quantity limitation for my order?
No, no MOQ is required for this GB.

I’m not based in the United States, can I participate the GB?
Yes, but you might need to cover additional shipping cost from HK to your location.

When will I receive my order?
As mentioned, shipping will start on June 20th, you’ll be most likely receive your order at the beginning of July.

Can I bundle other orders with the GB?
Yes, simply send your order information to Susie.

I'll keep the Q&A section updated. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment or PM us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Last edited:
Can you explain difference between
Dealer buttons-
PolyChrom vs PolyInno vs typical Ceramics made by BR etc.
Not much comes up when searching here.
Also are the chips any of those or something entirely different?

Reactions: ovo
Dealer buttons-
PolyChrom is 100% ceramic. PolyInno is ceramic, but with a printed decal label on the face (like a relabeled poker chip).

Wow, looks really nice, but why are you only having the group buy open for only two weeks ?

Wow, looks really nice, but why are you only having the group buy open for only two weeks ?
To be honest, our sales team is going to be very busy on June, we won't be able to respond to your requests in a timely manner, therefore it is better to keep the ordering period in May.

Reactions: ovo
Dealer buttons-
PolyChrom is normal ceramic without decal, PolyInno is ceramic chip with decal.

Will blanks be made available? Meaning no decal at all, I like the base chips but the sticker isn't my cup of tea and would prefer to not have to remove stickers to replace them.

@SUN-FLY Poker Chips I know that you mentioned that there's no MOQ for orders. Does this also apply to individual denominations? For example, can I order in odd quantities such as 102 of a particular chip. Or maybe just 2 of a particular chip?

Anyone willing to loan out a sample set, or even a small stack of 5 or 10 chips, so I can get a feel for them?

I'll pay for shipping both ways, only if I can get them before the deadline.

I don't have any experience with Sun Fly chips.

@SUN-FLY Poker Chips or anyone who as handled these...
Are the "inlays" or labels on the chips easy to remove? Are they just "stickers?"
What size are they (so I can order my own custom made)?

I can send you a sample set with the Tiger $25s
Anyone willing to loan out a sample set, or even a small stack of 5 or 10 chips, so I can get a feel for them?

I'll pay for shipping both ways, only if I can get them before the deadline.

I don't have any experience with Sun Fly chips.

Are the "inlays" or labels on the chips easy to remove? Are they just "stickers?"

GL with the sales … if anyone is placing an order for a set, can you order an extra barrel of the $5s/$25s/$100s/$500s/$1000s please … I’ll obviously pay for shipping and send you a set of upcoming TP cut cards.

GL with the sales … if anyone is placing an order for a set, can you order an extra barrel of the $5s/$25s/$100s/$500s/$1000s please … I’ll obviously pay for shipping and send you a set of upcoming TP cut cards.
I can add this to my order for you, Ken

If you want to use your own sticker, you may simply let Susie know when placing the order, then we can prepare pure blank chips for you, it saves you the troubles of removing them.

Here is the size for your reference
SIZE.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom