The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (3 Viewers)

I haven’t seen the secondaries around lately, but primaries are typically $300-$400 per rack. A rack sold for $400 recently but those were over labeled as quarters already.

I like the Paris $1, but don’t like to mix the THC mold with the RHC of the IGs. This is all personal preference of course, and I think the color/spots do go well.

I’m a big fan of solid fracs, and that’s what I have been looking at for my set. There are a lot of good spotted options out there though, if you browse through this thread you’ll see a lot of what other people have done already.
My initial plan
20220805_185552.jpg

Blues and yellows murdered BUT no idea who has the files to order labels from (probably gear) so in the mean time like many other I picked up a couple racks of these
20240212_140627.jpg

20240212_140812.jpg

I understand the Rivers are House molds, but cheap and work great with this set for a filler to get them.on the felt! I would have zero issues it they were permanent.

Fellow Chipper Ben

I haven’t seen the secondaries around lately, but primaries are typically $300-$400 per rack. A rack sold for $400 recently but those were over labeled as quarters already.
I bought the recent rack of secondaries with Gear labels and LOVE them. Might need a few more barrels!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom