The Official "There, I Said It" Thread (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Some things go left unsaid for various reasons. Sometimes it's to not hurt someone's feelings. Sometimes it's not politically correct. Sometimes it's to avoid confrontation. And sometimes its to prevent getting the old ban hammer. Here's a place to make any statement free from directly addressing someone's post. Please end your comments with "There, I said it".

I'll get it started:

Nobody wants to buy your ugly custom labeled chip set, let alone pay what it cost you including what you originally paid for shipping. There, I said it.

I think that you hoarders need to sell me the chips I seek to enter chip retirement, or else I'm going to start posting photos of the racks with the missing chips and barrels, complete with the music from Sarah McLachlan.

There, I said it.

I think that you hoarders need to sell me the chips I seek to enter chip retirement, or else I'm going to start posting photos of the racks with the missing chips and barrels, complete with the music from Sarah McLachlan.

There, I said it.

You shut your mouth right now. Sarah McLachlan rocks. There, I said it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've shipped to UK and Europe a few times.
Royal pain. Weigh and itemize every item with cost for thie customs form then get quote. Charge customer what the quote was then find out when shipping the package the quote wasn't done right at post office and pay out of pocket for the difference. Frustrating sending a $250 order when $100 of that is shipping cost, customer paid $70. Spent an extra hour unpaid for shipping hassle, back and forth messaging 30 x to get custom order figured out to make $80 profit or overall about $3-5hr if I'm lucky and feel like an a-hole asking for more money to cover shipping which only half the time actually receive.

3d printing even when charging to cover print failures, materials, electricity, wear and tear and replacement parts on expensive printers really is not worth the hassle involved. Especially on small orders. 20 minutes spent messaging for a $4 profit. Overseas is an even bigger time suck.

I only do it because I enjoy it most of the time and keeps my wife off my back when I buy more chips. Oh I needed those for an order to make sure the trays fit right.

Some days it gets tedious and makes me question why bother when I could make more doing a paper route.

Hopefully some day I can start playing more and use some of the toys I've designed. I take pride in knowing atleast others are enjoying them.

Is there anything left to complain about on PCF that hasn’t been complained about already? I really think we need some new content.

Is there anything left to complain about on PCF that hasn’t been complained about already? I really think we need some new content.
More hand analysis would be nice. Don’t need to turn this into 2 + 2, but some regular threads would be nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom